Thursday, October 20, 2011

Craft Fair Dates, New Inventory, Etc.

Craft Fairs

Last weekend was a good kickoff for my craft fair season! Upcoming Fairs include the following:


First Unitarian Universalist Society of Albany (FUUSA) Holiday Craft Fair and Bazaar
Sat., Nov. 12: 9AM - 4PM
Sun., Nov. 13: 11AM - 3PM
(405 Washington Ave., Albany NY 12206)


TightKnit Black Friday Holiday Market
Fri., Nov. 25: 5PM - 10PM
(Frear Bldg, corner of 3rd & Fulton, Downtown Troy)

You should also be able to check me out at the Delmar Farmers Market, Saturdays in November and December (excepting Sat., Nov. 12th).



New Inventory

One new item I've added to my repetoire is Sock Monsters. If you love my repurposing of magazine paper, fabric, beads, etc., you'll love these funny creatures! Made from repurposed socks and fabric, they love to look at you sideways and give silly glances.

I'm also taking custom orders for Sock Monsters, Ornaments, Bags/Purses and Jewelry! So feel free to email me or post a comment on my blog, send an Etsy convo, text or even do what they did in the olden days -- telephone!

Gift Wrapping is available, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment